- Job Search
- Part Exchange Conveyancer - Birmingham
Part Exchange Conveyancer - Birmingham - Hybrid up to £45k
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to work on a permanent basis within the part exchange team of a residential development unit in Birmingham.
· 5+ years Residential Conveyancing experience to include part exchange files
· Running a caseload of general residential property and part exchange files. It is fundamental that you can run a transaction from initial instruction, completely unaided.
· Deal with a wide range of transactions including, Leasehold and Unregistered properties bought and sold by way of part exchange by national housebuilders as part of their plot sales procedure.
· Drafting and sending out part exchange paperwork, dealing with pre-contract enquiries, reviewing and reporting on title and searches, negotiating and exchanging contracts and dealing with completions.
· It will also include necessary post-completion formalities, including SDLT and Land Registry registrations.
Their clients require Part Exchange transactions to be dealt with quickly and efficiently. The caseload of 20 files reflects these quick turnaround times.
A leading Residential development and urban regeneration legal team in the country acting for 18 of the top 20 UK housebuilders, institutional landowners such as Oxford University and other large-scale sector participants.
Personality fit is critical for this role. The successful candidate will be a very personable, enthusiastic and confident individual who has an ability to quickly form strong and trusted relationships with a valuable client.
Excellent commercial acumen
Good communication skills
Ability and willingness to learn
Attention to detail
Organised with time and documents
Ability to prioritise
Proactive approach towards work
Good IT skills
Discretion and professionalism
The successful candidate will have their own workload, be able to work with minimal supervision, manage their own time and work well under pressure.
Salary - up to £45k plus annual bonus
Hybrid / flexible working - 2 days at home 3 days in the office
Development & progression opportunities
Generous annual leave
Cycle to work scheme
Private healthcare plus many more
If this role is of interest, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like