- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive/CLC
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Legal Executive / Licensed Conveyancer - Wolverhampton
Office based 4 days a week & work from home 1 day a week
Salary - £40,000 + bonus (Dependent on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a traditional, well established local law firm. A firm that not only has a rich heritage but has a reputation for forward thinking and success.
The first law firm in the area to provide Estate Agency and Legal services under one roof they pride themselves on building successful teams who consistently deliver high levels of Client Care.
Benchmarking against the Law Society's prestigious Lexcel Practice Management Standard, ensuring that all colleagues benefit from continuous Training and Development opportunities and a supportive working environment that is built upon Trust.
Working alongside an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor and with secretarial support and opportunity to progress, you will handle a Residential Conveyancing caseload made up of:-
* Sales & Purchases
* Transfers of Equity
* Freehold & Leasehold
* Offering face to face advice to clients who tend to be local returning clients
* You must be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
* 3-5+ years PQE
* Confident & experienced with a "get things done" approach
* The role would suit someone who is hardworking and there is opportunity to progress
* Salary around £40,000 (DOE) plus bonus
* Office based 4 days a week & work from home one day a week
* Opportunity to progress
* Training & development
If this role is of interest and you meet the pre-requisite experience please send your updated CV to carlaudall@bcllegal
Placing People in Companies Like