- Job Search
- Lease Extension Lawyer
A highly regarded regional firm is looking for a specialist Lease Extension lawyer to join their Leasehold team, working fully remotely.
THE FIRM AND THE TEAM
They are very highly regarded and well-established; their leasehold team is one of a small number of genuinely specialist lease extension teams nationwide, and is possibly the largest, most specialist team of its type. The team handles work throughout England and Wales for both freeholders and leaseholders.
As a lawyer in this team, you will manage a caseload of lease extensions. There will also be the opportunity to take on leasehold enfranchisement and right-to-manage work, if you would like to do this.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience of lease extension work
- You will be a lease extension specialist with extensive experience of both statutory and informal lease extensions
- You will have a desire to continue growing your specialist experience and knowledge
- You will be a strong biller
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully remote working
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like