- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer - Birmingham
A highly-respected national firm is looking for a Plot Sales Conveyancer to join them in their Housebuilding Team, based in Birmingham.
- Leading commercial firm operating across seven cities across the UK
- Listed in the Legal 500
- Largest Residential Development team in the UK
- Act for national and regional housebuilders, promoters and institutional landowners
As a Plot Sales Conveyancer in the team, you will be focused on delivering a high level of service that places clients front and centre. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking responsibility for your own plot sales matters with the assistance of a case management system. This is very much a client facing role where you can expect full encouragement and support in developing and maintaining those relationships.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in plot sales work, including managing your own caseload
- You will be personable, enthusiastic and confident
- You will have excellent client management skills
- You will have excellent commercial acumen
- You will have great communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will have the commitment to developing strong working relationships with the firm's clients
- You will have a strong team working ethic
- You will have strong organisational skills
- Salary up to £36k and great benefits on offer
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office 2 days at home
- Strong career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like