- Job Search
- Company Secretarial Assistant
Our PLC client is a leading provider of services to both private and public sector clients, and it serves many industries. With operations throughout the UK, this long-established, acquisitive and growing business is a superb place to develop your company secretarial and legal experience.
The office is commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Preston and surrounding areas, and an element of home working is available.
Role - Company Secretarial Assistant:
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Company Secretarial Assistant, or Paralegal with Co Sec experience, to join a PLC company as part of an established legal and company secretarial team.
The General Counsel & Company Secretary is committed to developing someone, and it's worth noting that the previous post-holder received full training and development over a number of years.
Specific duties of the Company Secretarial Assistant role are likely to include:
- keeping up to date with developments in company law and corporate governance best practice;
- supporting with Companies House filings and announcements to the London Stock Exchange;
- preparation of Board and Committee Meeting minutes and arranging for approval and filing;
- supporting the accurate maintenance of statutory registers;
- supporting in relation to the company's share schemes; maintenance of electronic corporate records;
- Board meeting and event planning, as well as meeting support;
- coordinating and supporting on projects;
- ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of company secretarial services;
- and, broader involvement in legal and contractual matters.
What's on offer?
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus package. Hybrid working is also available.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like