- Job Search
- Corporate/ Commercial Solicitor
Our Greater Manchester based client is a leading service provider to businesses throughout the UK. The company has experienced continued growth and a strong financial performance since its foundation, and it has a large, diverse and expanding customer base that value its innovative service offering. To support the business as it continues to grow, our client seeks to recruit an additional In-house Commercial Solicitor (c. 3-5 years' PQE).
Our client is a privately owned, high growth business based in Greater Manchester. Year on year our client has witnessed strong growth and the company continues to build on its success through the provision of new products and services offerings to its diverse customer base.
To support the business as it continues to expand, our client seeks to recruit an In-house Commercial Solicitor (or Corporate / Banking Solicitor looking to refocus) to join its dedicated in-house team. You will report to the Head of Legal and will perform a general company / commercial / legal advisory role to group management and staff. The work will include:
- Reviewing, negotiating and concluding contracts;
- Drafting template documents such as terms and conditions/letters/scripts/processes;
- Reviewing marketing material and advising the marketing team;
- Ensuring the Group is kept up to date with relevant legal changes;
- Involvement in the design and structuring of new products, services and systems to ensure that they meet legal requirements;
- Assisting with IP and the running of the trade mark portfolio;
- Developing and assisting in the development of policies and procedures for the organisation;
- Developing and delivering internal training where required, on areas such as comparative advertising and data protection.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have strong academics and have experience of working in a leading Regional, National or City firm. Commercial contracts experience is preferred however my client is open to considering bright individuals looking to make the transition in-house from disciplines such as banking or corporate. What is important is that you are engaging with a real desire to work for a fast moving business. Circa 3-5 years' PQE is optimum however more/less may be considered.
Our client is open to considering part-time working. 4 days or equivalent will be considered. Flexible working may also be considered.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018