- Job Search
- Personal Injury Solicitor (3PQE+)
An unrivalled opportunity to join a specialist Personal Injury team (Pursuant) in the heart of Glasgow following an unprecedented year of internal growth.
The Firm & Team:
· A leading name within the pursuant personal injury arena.
· Long-established team with a fantastic track record for employee retention.
· Clear opportunities for internal development and professional growth.
· Open and transparent culture with a genuinely open agile working policy.
· Direct opportunity to manage a challenging and varied personal injury caseload.
· Opportunity to be involved with a numerous complex, high-value, matters.
· Opportunity to be part of one of the most trusted names in Personal Injury.
· Opportunity to take a clear role to support the team/firm in business development matters.
· 3-10PQE Solicitor (Scottish or England & Wales Qualified)
· Previous experience and background within Pursuant and or Defendant Personal Injury
· Previous experience running a mixed caseload to include both litigation and non-litigated matters.
· Previous experience managing a variety of matters ranging from RTA, EL/PL and Medical Negligence.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like