- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor (Retrain Opportunity)
Property Litigation Solicitor (Retrain) - NQ-4 PQE - Edinburgh
A rare opportunity has arisen to join one of Edinburgh's leading dispute resolution teams with the opportunity to specialise within real estate/property litigation. Due to the forward thinking nature, as well as the team's long-established internal training and progression scheme, this real estate litigation team is open to considering an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to retrain and specialise within Property Litigation.
The Firm & Team:
· A leading name in the Scottish legal world- well established name with a clear commitment to training.
· Highly accredited litigation department offering cross-border dispute resolution.
· An expert property litigation team consisting of both English and Scottish qualified lawyers.
· Open and transparent culture with a genuine commitment to internal development.
· Working directly under the support and supervision of the Senior Partner, run and manage a caseload of property disputes- opportunity to focus on commercial, private, development and agricultural property disputes.
· Delivering excellent, quality, legal advice and service to a long-established national client base.
· Collaborating with colleagues across the office network to deliver the best results for clients.
· Managed a broad caseload across both the Sheriff's Court and Court of Session.
· NQ-4PQE Solicitor - Scottish Qualified with a genuine interest in property/real estate litigation.
· Previous background within litigation- commercial, dispute resolution, clinical negligence, professional indemnity litigation.
· A previous background in handling matters through the Sheriff's Court and Court of Session is advantageous but is not essential.
· A clear ambitious to join one of Edinburgh's leading litigation houses and specialise within Property Litigation.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like