- Job Search
- In house Commercial Litigation Lawyer - 2-5PQE
In-house Commercial Lawyer - large international organisation - central Birmingham
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Litigation Lawyer to become a trusted adviser within an international business based in Birmingham.
You'll work as part of a large in-house legal team across the country with exposure to interesting and complex disputes. The successful lawyer will have access to a broad range of training and developmental opportunities within a defined career structure.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be tasked with managing a varied workload of legal matters for the business. Your role would be to become a trusted adviser to business leaders and you would spend time alongside client facing teams to really understand business needs.
Specific work may include:
- To contribute to and help implement their strategy for defending significant claims and regulatory investigations
- To work with regulators on investigations and enquiries
- To assist with general day to day contentious situations arising both for UK and other members of their network
- The role also provides the opportunity to be involved in and drive other commercial work and projects across the business.
This commercial litigation team works across the whole UK business, often work has an international dimension. As well as being part of the team locally in Birmingham you will also work closely with colleagues in other offices nationally.
- 2-5 years PQE (or equivalent)
- Broad commercial experience gained from working either in private practice or in an in-house environment
- You will have excellent communication skills, the ability to build strong relationships and the capability to influence negotiations in an innovative business environment
- You will have the ability to gain a full appreciation of the wider reputational, commercial and business aspects of each deal
- Shorter summer hours
Competitive package on offer including bonus and benefits scheme
If you're interested in this in-house Commercial Litigation Lawyer role, please click apply now or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Placing People in Companies Like