- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor. This respected niche litigation firm are looking for a commercial litigation solicitor to join their Legal 500 listed commercial litigation team. You will be a joining a collegiate commercial litigation team based out of the Sutton Coldfield office.
· You will be working on a real mix of quality commercial litigation work to include; contract breaches, shareholders disputes, professional negligence, contentious probate and insolvency.
· You will be assisting some reputable and experienced litigation solicitors as well as managing your own caseload.
· There is opportunity to have lots of client contact with the firm's commercial clients.
· You will have around 2-3 years PQE in commercial litigation, gained either pre or post qualification.
* Good academics.
* You will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of CPR rules and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
· On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work with, and learn from, respected lawyers
* Access to quality work, training and genuine encouragement and support to progress your career.
To apply for the position of Commercial Litigation Solicitor please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal on 07891 853 117
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like