- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate/Senior ssociate
20th November 2022
Commercial Litigation Associate/Senior Associate
Warwickshire based firm have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Associate/Senior Associate to join their busy Commercial Litigation team on a full-time basis. The firm have a outstanding client base that rivals that of City or global firms, providing their people with significant opportunities to work on varied, complex and interesting matters.
The successful candidate will have a solid commercial litigation background, good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the commercial litigation team. It is essential that you have a proven track record of outstanding technical experience and have experience in a broad mix of disputes and claims.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are set
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- Securing profitable new clients through networking and cross sell opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the firm's profile
- Contributing to the development of the team business plan and take ownership for the delivery of assigned activities
- Ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin
- Ensuring clients receive accurate, up-to-date legal advice that takes account of their circumstances and represents "value for money"
- Providing coaching and training for individuals as required; and
- Preparing and presenting seminars and/or issue bulletins on topical subjects
The firm offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, training and development, private medical insurance, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, on-site canteen and an active social committee.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like