- Job Search
- Property Litigation Associate
Property Litigation Solicitor 2PQE+
A Legal 500 rated UK Law Firm is seeking a qualified property litigation solicitor to join their established team based in the West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to gain excellent training and development working on a diverse case load of litigation matters.
· The successful candidate will be joining an established team, with access to good quality work and the opportunity to learn from more senior litigation lawyers
· You will be responsible for a varied caseload, covering a broad range of contentious property matters including , boundary and easement disputes, professional negligence, dilapidation claims, contract disputes and landlord and tenant lease renewals, break notice advice, services of notices, telecoms disputes, security of tenure issues and leasehold enfranchisement.
· 2PQE+ experience within property litigation
· Good academic record
· Trained with a reputable practice
· Working in the existing Property Litigation team we are keen to hear from candidates who share our values of teamwork and the provision of quality service to our clients.
· Candidates will be expected to attend client meetings and develop effective strategies with commercial acumen.
· Candidates will ideally have advocacy experience and be confident in attending interim court hearings.
· On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including on-site parking
· The firm offers hybrid working wherever possible.
The firm promote health & wellbeing, developing talent, training and recognition.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Donna Jones. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like