- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation/Regulatory Solicitor/Associate
20th November 2022
Commercial Disputes & Regulatory Solicitor/Associate - Birmingham 2-6PQE
BCL Legal are working with a Top 100 UK firm based in Birmingham who are seeking an experienced commercial litigation solicitor to join their diverse litigation, advisory and regulatory team.
The role :
- Working for a range of range of public sector and private sector clients spanning local government, health and higher education sectors.
- This award-winning teams advises on the merits of bringing and defending claims for breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud.
- Representing clients engaged in litigation and advising on the various stages through from pre-action to trial.
- Mediations and local dispute resolution.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor, 2 - 6 years' PQE ideally with a strong emphasis on commercial litigation matters whether from private practice or in-house.
- Be commercially astute.
- Have experience of acting for local authorities/ higher education institutions would be advantageous but not essential.
- Have the ability to manage own caseload and time to time supervise more junior members of the team.
- Of gained experience of complex litigation experience ideally gained in a leading regional or City firm is preferable.
- Have experience or interest in broader financial services, regulatory & compliance including consumer credit would also be advantageous.
- Have technical excellence, both in respect of procedure and black letter law.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Commercial Litigation/Regulatory Associate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support from experts.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like