- Job Search
- Property Litigation NQ-10PQE
Property Litigation Solicitor NQ-10yrs PQE - National Firm - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor with NQ-10yrs PQE to join this highly regarded national firm recognised for its property litigation expertise. They are market leaders and act for long standing clients in both the public and private sectors, including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, insurers, police, fire and rescue services, independent health and social care providers, charities and GP practices. The core hours are 9-5.30pm - part time basis would be considered and remote working is continuing (2 days office attendance per week maximum)
The Team & Role
As a Property litigation solicitor in this team you will deal with a variety of property litigation matters across the spectrum- including:
- Disputes relating to ownership of a property
- Boundary disputes
- Forfeiture of a lease
- General Property disputes
There is also the potential to advise on some more general commercial disputes.
The role will include handling a caseload with a degree of autonomy, but also providing assistance to the Head of Department and senior fee earners on complex litigation matters.
The successful property litigation candidate will:
- Have up to 10PQE in litigation.
- Property litigation experience is essential; public sector experience is desirable but not vital.
- Have a strong academic profile.
- Have an active interest in marketing and business development initiatives.
What's on offer?
The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary.
- High quality and interesting work.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Supportive working environment with agile/flexible working conditions.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading firm.
Or if you wish to have a confidential discussion about this Property Litigation Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please contact Donna Jones.
Placing People in Companies Like