- Job Search
- Employment Legal Director/Partner
£90,000 - 150,000
Employment Legal Director/Partner | Tier 1 firm | Birmingham or Nottingham)
A highly ranked tier 1 firm is seeking an Employment Legal Director or Partner to join its well established and dynamic team. The firm has an excellent reputation as well as having a strong referral network and ambitions to further grow the employment team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is seeking progression. The opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package plus flexible and hybrid working options.
As a Partner in this team you would:
- Work cross office on matters and projects advising on ; disciplinary and grievance matters, unfair dismissal, discrimination, TUPE, whistleblowing, redundancy, national living wage, restructures and strategic advice to senior management teams and boards.
- Advise senior executives and professionals in all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Manage a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters and help develop the employment offering in the East Midlands.
- Have the support of the national team and be able to use junior lawyers, in different locations, for resource.
- Help supervise more junior members of the team.
- Deliver seminars and host HR workshops.
As an Employment LD/ Partner you will have:
- Excellent technical and commercial skills.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Strong business development skills and a proven track record of developing business - ideally with a following of work or otherwise referral network.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A keen interest in developing client relationships.
The successful Employment LD/ Partner will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- An opportunity to shape the future strategy of a team.
- Flexible working options.
- A friendly and dynamic team.
- Progression to become an equity partner if desired.
If you're interested in this Employment Legal Director or Partner vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like