- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor - Birmingham
Employment Solicitor 1PQE - 4PQE - National firm - Birmingham
A highly regarded and Top 50 national law firm is seeking an Employment Solicitor to join its employment, pensions and immigration team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working as standard. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As an Employment Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Manage a mixed caseload of employment work to include discrimination, whistleblowing and complex unfair dismissal.
- Provide strategic HR employment law advice to clients.
- Work for household name employers.
- Conducting advocacy at Employment Tribunals (and EAT subject to experience) and/or providing employment law support on TUPE matters
To be successful in your application for this Employment Solicitor vacancy in Birmingham, you will have:
- A minimum of one year PQE in employment.
- Significant employment tribunal advocacy experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic and also the ability to work on your own.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of predominantly contentious employment matters for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Employment Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like