- Job Search
- Private Client - 0-4PQE
Private Client - Solicitor/Associate
A Midlands based commercial law firm with an office in Birmingham currently require a junior-level Private Client Solicitor.
The firm are pro-active and ambitious and going through a strong period of growth, especially in Birmingham. The Private Client team is a focus area that will be invested in during this period. The team has strong links with their clients and they are referred quality tax and trusts work.
A Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of six months experience within private tax and trust matters is required, you will be able to work autonomously and ideally you will be based in the Midlands market. You will have experience gained from a recognised Private Client practice.
In return, the firm provides a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career progression with opportunities to move into partnership further on in your career. As an ambitious individual you will be given the platform to succeed within a dynamic and forward thinking team.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will:
- Either at the Solicitor/Associate (NQ-4 PQE)
- Be a team player.
- Be committed and ambitious.
- Be interested in networking and business development.
- Be a positive team member.
- Have both attention to detail and a commercial approach.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package and firm wide bonus.
- The opportunity to work in a team of tax specialists.
- Supportive and friendly firm/team environment.
- Flexible and hybrid working.
Apply now or if you would like any further information on this Private Client Solicitor/Associate position in Birmingham please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like