- Job Search
- Banking PSL
Banking PSL - Birmingham
Banking Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) required for the Birmingham office of leading international firm. An exciting opportunity for an existing PSL or otherwise an experienced Banking solicitor looking to move into a PSL role. Market leading salary and benefits package.
BCL Legal is pleased to be working with a top international firm in helping to recruit a Banking PSL to its top banking team in Birmingham.
What will the role involve:
* The organisation and running of Banking team training sessions, both monthly and bi-annually on a local and national scale.
* The organisation and management of external training sessions including team attendance.
* The drafting and presentation of the Banking trainee induction programme.
* On-going team training and development.
* Drafting of banking team precedent documents.
* Organisation of hard and soft copy know how documents, creation of a 'contract schedule' and management of resources.
* Management of the banking intranet including storage of know how, precedents and team documents.
* Production external updates.
of intermittent updates produced by the Birmingham banking team and circulated externally).
* Handling of miscellaneous team member queries.
Candidate requirements of the successful Banking PSL:
* At least five years' practical banking experience.
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* A strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Market leading salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal or apply now by forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like