- Job Search
- Commercial & Property Litigation Solicitor 2PQE+
13th September 2023
Commercial & Property Litigation Solicitor - National Firm - Birmingham
We have been instructed to recruit a Commercial & Property Litigation Solicitor (2PQE-5PQE) to join a national Birmingham team listed in the Legal 500. The successful candidate will be working across specialist sectors, advising upon and dealing with a range of litigation to include court proceedings, arbitrations and expert determinations. The caseload will be high-value and complex and the work will cover a range of matters for commercial and charitable organisations.
* The case load on offer will consist of all aspects of contractual and commercial disputes brought by and facing social businesses, health and social care providers, registered providers, local authorities and charities.
Experience of judicial review, commercial landlord and tenant matters, defamation claims, social media/reputation related matters and data protection disputes would be welcome.
* You will have at least 2 years experience within litigation. If you are more junior but have paralegal experience please still apply.
* Good academics.
* Ideally, you will have a desire to be involved in sector meetings as well as to assist with business development, seminars and presentations.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Birmingham City Centre location
* The chance to work on quality work with a highly ranked litigation team and have the opportunity to learn from respected lawyers in this field.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like