- Job Search
- Court of Protection - Associate/Senior Associate
Court of Protection Associate/Senior Associate - Birmingham - National Firm
A large national firm is looking to recruit an experienced Court of Protection Associate/Senior Associate on a permanent basis in Birmingham.
The Court of Protection team at this large national firm is one of the largest of its kind in the UK. The team are renowned for dealing with the full range of Court of Protection services including deputyship services, gifts, Enduring & Lasting Powers of Attorney and replacing deputyships with private trusts.
The successful candidate will be an Associate/Senior Associate, with a minimum of 5 years experience in Court of Protection matters. You will be responsible for dealing with the full range of Court of Protection services, and as such you must be confident in being able to handle a full caseload of matters in this specialist area with minimum assistance.
- 5yrs+ PQE in Court of Protection and a clear grasp on litigation processes
- Experience with Mental Capacity Work will be an advantage
- Experience mentoring more junior solicitors
- Confident in business development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working - 1 or 2 days a week in the office
- Working with a firm, which offers flexible working to support a good work-life balance and focuses on wellbeing and individuality
- Working with a team of experts in the field of Court of Protection matters handling very good quality work
For more information regarding this Court of Protection Associate/Senior Associate position, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like