- Job Search
- Court of Protection - Principal Associate
Court of Protection Principal Associate - Birmingham
BCL Legal is partnering with a strong national law firm in the recruitment of a recruit an experienced Court of Protection Principal Associate on a permanent basis in Birmingham. This well respected firm have a fantastic culture demonstrated by them being listed as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For nationally and have achieved this award for the past two decades.
You will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of patient matters and public law work (these are often life and death matters and/or headline news either locally or nationally).This team provides healthcare law advice to a range of public and independent sector health clients.
The team has an excellent reputation and are known for their flexible, rigorous and practical approach to their clients needs.
- Court of Protection Principal Associate 8PQE +
- You will join a busy team handling heavyweight court of protection matters
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates
- Varied caseload of heavy-hitting court of protection matters including welfare cases, mental health and DOLS
- Strong commercial experience at a reputable firm.
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent scope for development in a supportive team and a clear path for progression within the firm.
If you're interested in this court of protection vacancy, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like