- Job Search
- Private Client Associate 6PQE+ (Birmingham)
Private Client - Associate/Senior Associate - Birmingham
Legal 500 rated Private Client team looking to expand its Birmingham offering. The firm's private client team has many years' experience in advising on structuring family wealth, tax and trusts and all aspects of estate planning, wills and probate.
- As an experienced private client solicitor you will be handed the responsibility of leading the firm's private client offering at it's Birmingham office with the support of an experienced team.
- You'll be responsible for a varied and complex portfolio of private client work, including LPA's, wills, estate administration, creation of trusts
and tax planning matters.
- Exceptional prospects are offered as the role would suit an ambitious private client solicitor looking for additional responsibility and the chance to lead a team that is looking to expand
- Over six years PQE
- Will consider an Associate or Senior Associate with previous tax and trusts, estate planning, wills and probate experience.
- Very competitive salary and bonus package
- Clear progression path
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Donna Jones (email@example.com)
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like