- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation 4PQE+
13th September 2023
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 4+ PQE - market leading firm - Birmingham
A highly regarded Birmingham city centre law firm has a new opening for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its busy dispute resolution team and undertake a great mix of commercial litigation work.
As an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor with at least four years post-qualification experience you will handle your own varied caseload as well as assisting partners and senior members of the team on more complex matters.
Renowned in Birmingham as a fantastic employer, this city centre law firm offers a rare combination of high quality work, with a genuine work life balance. Benefiting from an excellent working environment, great quality work and a friendly close knit team, the successful candidate will have the perfect platform to take the next step in their career.
Working as part of a busy team you can expect to work on challenging and interesting disputes from day one to include:
· Complex commercial contract disputes to include court proceedings, mediations, arbitrations and expert determinations
· Professional negligence
· Debt recovery
· Judicial review and defamation claims
· Reputation management
· Charity disputes
Client base will include social businesses, health and social care providers, registered providers, local authorities and charities.
In addition you will play an active role in the development of strong client relationships and work closely with colleagues across the Birmingham office to deliver joined up advice to clients.
· The ideal candidate will be a technically excellent commercial litigation solicitor who can demonstrate four or more years' fee earning experience.
· Experience of judicial review and defamation claims, social media/reputation related matters would be advantageous.
· Keen to assist with business development, seminars and presentations as well as sustaining existing client relationships.
· Able to mentor and supervise junior team members.
· This firm offers superb training and development, excellent infrastructure and access to fantastic quality work.
· Hybrid working
· Competitive salary and wider benefits package.
· Real opportunities for career progression.
To apply for the position of Commercial Litigation Solicitor please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like