- Job Search
- Banking & Finance Senior Associate
Legal Director / Partner Banking role | Top 50 UK law firm | Sevenoaks / Kent
A top 50 full service law firm with offices in East Anglia, London and Kent are looking for a Senior Banking lawyer to join their national firm in Sevenoaks/ Kent.
As a Banking Lawyer you would:
- Work for a firm with a rich heritage, focusing on advising businesses, institutions and individuals both UK and internationally.
-Work with a well-established award winning team.
-Work for a team which has experience in acting in complex, high value multi - jurisdictional and cross border disputes in all major jurisdictions.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 7+ years PQE.
- A high attention to detail to produce work/ documentation which is consistently of a high standard with a flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are always met and clients are communicated with on a consistent and regular basis.
- An interest in and aptitude for business development.
- Excellent computer/technical skills in particular working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and bonus.
- Genuine progression opportunities with a clear career structure that rewards and helps to develop talented people.
- Flexible working options.
- Friendly and positive firm/team culture.
If you're interested in this vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like