- Job Search
- Employment Associate - Principal Associate
£60,000 - 800,000
Employment Associate - Principal Associate
This Top 50 ranked National law firm seek to a Associate - Principal Associate to join their Employment team in Birmingham.
- Their Market leading Employment, Pensions and Immigration team advises employers across the UK on all aspects of employment, pensions and immigration law.
- Their clients are some of the UK's largest and best known employers.
- To manage a mixed caseload of employment work including advocacy, and provide HR\employment law advice to clients.
- Conduct advocacy at Employment Tribunals
- Minimum 5 years' PQE
- Experience of managing own caseload of respondent employment cases
- Employment Tribunal advocacy experience
- £65,000 - £80,000
If you would like to be considered for the Employment Associate - Principal Associate role in Birmingham, please forward your CV to Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like