- Job Search
- Employment Principal Associate - Cambridge or Norwich
Employment Principal Associate - leading national firm - Cambridge and Norwich - 8+ PQE
Due to continued growth, a top-ranked employment team is seeking a Principal Associate to join them in Cambridge or Norwich. This Employment Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As an Employment Principal Associate in this team, you would:
- Undertake a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious employment work predominantly for higher education clients (universities and colleges) but also for commercial, health and charity sector clients.
- Be involved in delivering a programme of training, seminars and legal updates to clients.
- Be involved in technically interesting work which brings in issues such as the public sector equality duty and wider sector issues. (most recently over the delivery of online teaching and potential industrial action).
- Client base is national and includes a range of universities and other education bodies/charities.
To be successful in your application for this Employment Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of eight years' PQE in employment law whether from private practice or in-house (ideally from a university/college).
- Experience of or an interest in working with higher education clients, training will be provided on specific issues.
- The ability to provide outstanding client service.
- Excellent technical skills.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Experience in managing and developing client relationships.
- Experience of conducting Employment Tribunal advocacy.
The successful Employment Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support as well as the support of dedicated Employment PSLs.
- Flexible and inclusive team environment.
- Hybrid working
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of employment matters for a great client base.
To be considered for this Employment Principal Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like