- Job Search
- Employment - Associate NQ-5PQE (Birmingham)
14th September 2023
Employment Solicitor - National Firm - Birmingham
NQ-5 PQE employment solicitor role with award winning national firm in Birmingham.
This role would suit a junior employment solicitor looking for a great mix of contentious and non-contentious respondent work for high profile clients.
BCL Legal are currently assisting a Legal 500 ranked national practice with their search for a junior employment solicitor to join their thriving employment team in Birmingham.
This firm has over 600 employees working across five offices nationally. They act for a wide range of clients in both the public and private sector, including governmental and regulatory bodies, NHS organisations, registered providers, insurers, police, fire and rescue services, independent health and social care providers and charities.
Access to a varied caseload consisting of non-contentious and contentious employment work working as part of supportive and collegiate team with great training and development.
The team are regularly instructed on complex employment matters that are highly sensitive and high profile in nature, meaning the successful candidate will gain exposure to cutting edge cases, shaping the future of employment law.
In addition to working on contentious matters, the role will include providing day to day employment advice, drafting employment contracts, policies and grievance procedures and helping deliver client training.
* The successful candidate will have gained at least six months employment law experience with a well established law firm and qualified candidates with up to 3 years experience will also be of interest.
* Strong academics, technical knowledge and drafting skills.
* Experience of working for respondent clients and a desire to work for health sector clients.
* Competitive salary and benefit package.
* Chance to work for a firm who are well known nationally for their quality work.
* A warm and friendly team with plenty of opportunity to learn from the senior fee earners.
If you wish to apply for this Employment Solicitor, please do not hesitate to contact Donna Jones.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like