- Job Search
- Property & Housing Litigation Solicitor - Birmingham
Property Litigation/Housing Management Lawyer - 1PQE-7PQE
Our client is a top 100 UK practice, operating with four offices across London and the regions. Due to continued success, they are seeking to bolster their offering to clients with the addition of a mixed property litigation and housing management lawyer in Birmingham.
The property litigation team in Birmingham is made up of several partners, associates and solicitors and one professional support lawyer. They act alongside their property litigation and commercial property for a broad range of clients throughout the UK. These include registered providers, local authorities, ALMOs, TMOs, housing cooperatives, estate management boards, and G15 members.
The successful property litigation/housing management lawyer joining this market leading property team will undertake a full spectrum of complex, challenging, and high value property litigation and housing management matters, which will include:
- Possession claims
- Leasehold management issues
- Building and fire safety matters
- Judicial review
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Breach of tenancy
- Disputed enfranchisement claims
- Anti-social behaviour enforcement and nuisance matters
- Rent and service charge recovery
- Disrepair and dilapidation claims
- Leasehold disputes
- Tenancy fraud
- Statutory nuisance
- Breach of lease and forfeiture
- Boundary and right of way disputes
- Business tenancy renewals
This position is ideally suited to property litigation lawyers with a minimum of one year PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience in property litigation gained with a reputable national practice
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong communication, drafting and negotiation skills
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package (up to 25%), and the opportunity to undertake high calibre work in an ambitious, supportive and progressive environment with genuine and bespoke career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like