- Job Search
- Financial Disputes 3PQE+ - National Firm
Financial Services Disputes Associate 3PQE - National firm - Birmingham
Financial Services Disputes Associate required for the Birmingham office of leading national firm. An exciting opportunity to join a commercial financial services team, they're ideally looking for a minimum of three years' experience but can be flexible on this if there has been prior paralegal experience. This role is offered on a full or part-time (four days per week) basis. Highly competitive salary.
BCL Legal is pleased to be working with a leading national firm in helping to recruit a Financial Services Disputes Associate to join its highly regarded commercial group in Birmingham.
The firm's financial services disputes team is a trusted advisor to many major international finance companies, well-known high street banks, niche financial services businesses, brokers, insurers, retail businesses and leasing companies.
The successful Financial Services Associate will be:
* Working with the national head of the FS team in helping to build the team's strategy of visibility, reputation, clients and expertise.
* Part of a supportive and inclusive team with opportunities to take a supervisory role.
* Their Financial Services Disputes and Investigations team is part of the Dispute Resolution and Litigation team. This wider team of highly skilled specialists has the expertise to solve whatever contentious problems clients are facing. They cover a broad range of specialisms including financial services disputes and investigations, commercial litigation, contract disputes, fraud, professional negligence, public procurement challenges, insurance, IT, and lending and banking disputes.
The successful Financial Services Disputes Solicitor will:
* Be a commercially orientated financial services disputes lawyer looking for career progression in this area.
* Be confident in client facing work.
* Have a minimum of three years' PQE as a fee earner or in-house.
* Possess solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* You will have Financial Conduct Authority consumer credit and/or small to medium ticket asset finance experience
* Have a strong academic profile, ideally 2.1 at degree level.
* Be a team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Highly competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package.
* The opportunity to work in a friendly and collegiate team.
* Flexible working and part-time hours within a role that can be tailored for a part-time worker.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like