- Job Search
- Banking Senior Associate
Banking & Finance Associate - 7PQE+ - Top 100 national firm - Birmingham
Market leading law firm is seeking a Banking and Finance Senior Associate to join its team in Birmingham focusing on high-value and complex transactions cross a wide range of sectors, including social housing, property development, local authority, healthcare and education. This Banking and Finance opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. High levels of remote working allowed. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Banking and Finance Senior Associate in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
- Have good levels of client contact from the off.
- Deal with the full range of finance matters, including the buying, building, development, disposal and finance of property for clients in the health and social care sector.
- Advise on high-value and complex transactions for all sorts of borrowers including large and small corporate entities, charities, housing associations, local authorities and property developers
To be successful in your application for this Banking and Finance Senior Associate vacancy, you will have:
- 7years' PQE Banking and Finance experience, and enjoy being part of a transactional team
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- A keen interest in business development and a desire to grow your own network.
- Some experience of supervising juniors.
The successful Banking and Finance Senior Associate will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with the health and social care sector being key to the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile finance matters.
To be considered for this Banking and Finance Senior Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like