- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
Commercial Litigation Associate - 3PQE+ - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of three years' post qualification experience (no upper limit set) to carry out excellent quality work for their clients. The role involves mainly advising public sector clients in sectors including healthcare, local government, emergency services and social housing. Highly supportive working environment, healthy work life balance. Flexible working patterns including part-time, condensed hours and remote working can be accommodated.
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a highly regarded national law firm in Birmingham in its recruitment of a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its thriving team in Birmingham.
This firm is a leading provider of legal services in the public sector.
The role will involve:
The role will involve leading complex commercial disputes. Those disputes might include PFI / Projects / infrastructure disputes, procurement law disputes, IP disputes, competition investigations, and construction disputes. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience of some of these types of disputes but not all of them.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will:
- Ideally be from a large regional or national firm or otherwise from an in-house environment (ideally within the healthcare sector whether public or private).
- Have experience taking responsibility for handling High Court litigation and all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Be ambitious, creative and commercially-minded.
- Enjoy business development and working closely with clients to understand their business needs.
- Ideally have knowledge and experience of the UK healthcare or other public sector market (this is not essential and can be taught)
- In return you will be joining a firm with big ambitions for both its clients and people.
- Fantastic quality of work.
- Excellent training with genuine avenues for career progression.
- A highly supportive working environment where your contribution will be highly valued.
If you wish to discuss this Commercial Litigation Associate role, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like