- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation 6-10PQE - Northampton
Commercial Litigation 6-10PQE - Northampton
An award winning Top 60 regional firm is seeking an ambitious Commercial Litigation Associate to join their growing Northampton team. Working with a highly regarded partner, the successful candidate will receive excellent career development and a very clear progression path.
Joining an experienced team of litigators, you will be managing a mixed caseload of quality commercial litigation work and providing commercially sound advice to clients covering all matters including:
- contract breaches
- shareholders disputes
- professional negligence
- highly technical cases that can be in areas such as science and technology
- complex investment products and services and private international law
- contentious probate
- warranty claims
- civil fraud claims
The ideal candidate:
- 6 - 10 years' PQE in commercial litigation
- Good academics
- A solid grounding in disputes work
- First rate analytical skills
- An ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Technically excellent with the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness
- Client-focused approach
- To be proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Life insurance
- Hybrid Working
If you're interested in the role of of Commercial Litigation Associate, please apply now or contact Donna Jones for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like