- Job Search
- Employment Principal Associate PSL
Employment Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) - Birmingham (Remote)
BCL is recruiting a Professional Support Lawyer to work closely with a leading international Employment team on a nationwide basis. An ideal role for a senior lawyer looking for a change fee earning and a better work/life balance. Also available on a part time basis (4 days a week)
Working as part of an interesting and dynamic PSL team advising on a national basis and offering strategic assistance to other offices in the global network. Providing multijurisdictional services to some of the largest employers worldwide
The role is very varied and will include;
- The PSL role is to support the employment team in all areas of knowledge, including precedents, guidance notes, process documents, current awareness, training, know-how and supporting clients with training and knowledge services.
-Providing client-facing knowledge, such as client alerts; publications and legal updates
- Assist lawyers by providing an information resource on matters of academic and practical law including legislative and case law updates.
- Working on client knowledge solutions, alongside the Business Development team.
- Developing and delivering learning and development opportunities for all levels of qualification
8+ PQE qualified solicitor
Experience working in a PSL role or similar experience alongside fee earning duties
The technical ability to understand new law and regulatory problems and interpret that into appropriate guidance.
Be able to provide clear, concise and commercially relevant information.
Strong interest in Employment Law
Market leading salary
Non fee earning role
Working within an international top tier Employment team
The majority of their employment work is a mixture of general advice, employment litigation and transactional support. The firm's employment PSLs directly support the UK employment team and given the international nature of the firm, much of the work is likely to be cross border.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
For a full list of exclusive legal vacancies please visit BCL Legal website.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like