- Job Search
- Employment Rights Solicitor - Birmingham
Employment Solicitor / Legal Executive - 2+ PQE - Birmingham
This reputable and highly regarded national Trade Union practice is seeking an Employment Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum two years' PQE to join its Birmingham office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to handle quality and rewarding employment work in a Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners rated team within what is regarded as one of the most experienced trade union, claimant and employment rights law firms in the UK.
As an Employment Solicitor or Legal Executive with this firm you would:
- Manage a full caseload of litigated and non-litigated employment rights cases including unfair dismissals, wage claims, settlement agreements claims, discrimination and TUPE matters.
- Conduct and manage all aspects of your caseload, including taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgment,
subject to supervision.
- Undertake your own advocacy.
To be successful in your application for this Employment Solicitor (or Legal executive) position in Birmingham, you will have:
- 2 - 6 years' PQE.
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
- Considerable experience usually gained over at least two years of handling a full caseload as mentioned above.
- Experience undertaking advocacy in the Employment Tribunal (ET), including preliminary hearings with excellent knowledge of the Employment Tribunal rules of procedure as well as the litigation process.
What's On Offer
The successful Employment Solicitor or Legal Executive will be rewarded with:
- Salary from £38k - £47k.
- Comprehensive benefits package including car allowance of £4k.
- Inclusive, friendly and supportive environment which offers an excellent work/life balance.
If you're interested in this Employment Solicitor vacancy based in Birmingham please apply now or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018