- Job Search
- Pensions Professional Support Lawyer - Bristol
Professional Support Lawyer - Pensions
Professional Support Lawyer - Pensions. A pensions solicitor who is interested in working as a professional support lawyer with a leading a UK team is offered the opportunity to secure such a role in Bristol. The role is available on both a full and part time basis. Obviously at the moment everyone is working from home. When the offices re open - there will continue to be flexible working options.
· To work as a Professional Support Lawyer in the pensions team ithin the Bristol offices of a leading regional law firm.
· Updating precedent documents, providing training and undertaking research activities to help fee earners in the team.
· Assisting with the provision of training for clients.
· Strong technical knowledge of pensions law.
· Interest in working as a Professional Support Lawyer.
· Qualified or soon to qualify solicitor in England and Wales.
· Excellent salary above regional norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to join a team with a phenomenal reputation.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as a Professional Support Lawyerpensions solicitor within a collaborative environment, this could be the role for you. To be considered for the position please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal. email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018