- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate - Top Tier Firm - Birmingham
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 2-8 PQE - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its Commercial Dispute Resolution team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Be exposed to exceptional quality work acting for major corporate companies on business critical disputes.
- Gain experience working as part of a team on large scale disputes and also work on your own caseload of smaller matters.
- Work across a range of sectors including aerospace, automotive, commercial fraud, tech, energy, utilities and the public sector.
- Work on a broad range of general commercial disputes including warranty and misrepresentation claims, supply chain, shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Play an active role in business development.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of two years' PQE from a high performing dispute resolution team working on complex issues.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to analyse complex factual situations and distil the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning.
- Exposure to clients and counsel/experts.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong support from a team of recognised experts.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018