- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation PSL - 3+
Commercial Litigation Professional Support Lawyer - 3+ PQE - international firm - Birmingham
Commercial Litigation Professional Support Lawyer (PSL) required for the Birmingham office of leading international firm. An exciting opportunity for an existing PSL or otherwise a commercial litigation solicitor with a minimum of three years' fee earning experience, looking to move into a PSL role. This role is offered on a full or part-time (three/four days per week) basis. Highly competitive salary and agile working policy.
This Commercial Litigation PSL team is looking to double its resource to support a successful and rapidly growing global practice group.
The successful Commercial Litigation PSL will be part of a wider PSL team and will be involved in:
* Handling of miscellaneous team member queries. On-going team training and development.
* Developing the fee earning talent, driving technical excellence and developing deep sector expertise for lawyers across all levels of qualification.
* Working with lawyers to develop advice that is commercially focused and technically excellent.
* Monitoring key developments in law and practice and keeping lawyers up to date with need-to-know updates and preparing the relevant material.
* Contributing to key client relationships through horizon scanning, knowledge management and training solutions.
* Driving financial robustness through proactive risk management activities.
* Profile raising activities such as article writing, contributing to external networks and committees, organising events and developing thought leadership material.
* Developing and maintaining precedents.
The successful Commercial Litigation PSL will:
* Be a commercial litigation lawyer with a minimum of three years' PQE whether from in-house, as a fee earner in private practice or otherwise as a PSL.
* Have experience in one or more of the following practice areas; commercial dispute resolution, financial services disputes, corporate crime and investigations, real estate litigation, contentious and non-contentious construction, international arbitration, health and safety or environmental.
* Possess solid technical and drafting skills.
* Have a strong academic profile.
* Be a team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* Have a wide commercial perspective and a strong desire to do things differently and better.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
* A highly competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package.
* The opportunity to work in a friendly, close-knit, dynamic and focused PSL team team.
* Flexible working and part-time hours within a role that can be tailored for a part-time worker.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018