- Job Search
- Restructuring Insolvency Solicitor
Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor/Associate - National Firm - Birmingham - PQE 3-8 PQE
This top 50 national law firm is seeking an Associate Solicitor to join its insolvency and recoveries team in Birmingham. This Associate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Prepare personal and corporate insolvency documents - including but not limited to drafting the appointment of fixed charge receivers, notices of intention to appoint and notice of appointment of administrators by QFCHs and Directors, drafting reports on the validity of the appointment of administrators and fixed charge receivers, statutory demands and winding up petitions;
- Conduct contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters, working independently and assisting senior fee earners in more complex cases;
- Attend and participate in tribunal hearings;
- Drafting urgent applications for freezing injunctions and /or for the appointment of provisional liquidators;
- Supervise and advise junior fee earners;
- Draft documents in relation to pre-pack administrations and sale of assets out of liquidation;
- Handle contested compulsory winding up and bankruptcy petitions and instruct Counsel accordingly;
- Perform asset tracing on target entities / individuals;
- Play an active role in business development.
To be successful in your application for this Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' PQE or equivalent with previous experience of insolvency litigation and restructuring transactions.
- The ability to work to deadlines / targets, to prioritise and manage a caseload and deliver effective solutions.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commercial, solution-driven and client-focused approach.
- Strong legal and analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
The successful Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- An opportunity to work for a top 50 law firm.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor/Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018