- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor - 3yrs + PQE - Birmingham
Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor/Associate (3yrs+ PQE) - national firm - Birmingham
Fantastic opportunity for a Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor/Associate to join a highly regarded national firm with a growing Contentious Trusts and Probate department.
As a Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor in this team you will enjoy high quality work, excellent career progression prospects, a highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package. This opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis or otherwise on four days a week. The position offers good levels of flexibility in terms of how and where you work.
The successful Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor/Associate will:
* Work with high net worth and high net worth individuals, business owners and entrepreneurs, family businesses and corporate. professionals on contentious private wealth and family legal matters.
* Be involved in business development, networking and helping to grow the team.
The ideal Contentious Trusts and Probate Solicitor will have:
* Good academic background
* 3 years + PQE
* Excellent inter-personal skills and a confident manner in engaging with clients.
* Have experience in Contentious Probate and Contentious Trusts work
* Excellent salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Due to the structure of this team, you will enjoy quick career progression and have a genuine opportunity to move up the ranks quickly.
To be considered for this vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. 07891 853 117 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018