- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation FSDI NQ - Birmingham
Financial Services Litigation Solicitor - International Firm - Birmingham
Perm role- Top tier- International firm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an NQ - 2yrs commercial litigation solicitor to join this leading top tier Financial Services & Disputes litigation team based at its Birmingham office.
Role and requirements
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters.
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation and fraud.
- You will have sat a training seat in commercial litigation, experience within a financial services team would be desirable but not compulsory.
- You will form a part of one of the most successful FSDI teams in the UK.
- Join a world renowned law firm.
- Expect a competitive salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
- Support and continued development training delivered by the firm's dedicated in house knowledge team
If you're interested in this FSDI NQ vacancy in Birmingham please call Donna Jones on 07789 185 3117 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018