- Job Search
- Property Finance Solicitor - National Firm - Birmingham
Property Finance Solicitor/Legal Executive - Birmingham - NQ -2PQE
Highly regarded commercial law firm is seeking a Property Finance Solicitor or highly experienced paralegal or legal executive (qualified or part-qualified) to join its highly regarded team in Birmingham. This Property Finance Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated.
As a Property Finance Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a team that provides advice and support on the full range of property finance matters.
- Advise Housing Association and charitable clients in connection with all elements of property securitisation work, from small funding projects to large scale debt capital market transactions.
- Supervise and line manage a team of Legal Assistants.
- Project manage and organise the team where instructed on large scale refinancing transactions.
To be successful in your application for this Property Finance Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Either have completed a Property Finance seat in your training contract or have experience as a Property Finance paralegal or solicitor.
- Good communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong technical skills.
The successful Property Finance Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Excellent quality work.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and excellent training.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
To be considered for this Property Finance Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018