- Job Search
- Housing Solicitor
Housing Solicitor - 3-7 PQE - Birmingham
Market leading national law firm is seeking a Housing Solicitor to join its team in Birmingham. This Housing Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Housing Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a leading national team that provides advice to social landlords on a range of housing issues including:
· Possession claims
· Injunction claims
· Cases involving the Equality Act 2010 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
· Breach of tenancy claims
· Access injunctions for gas and electricity safety
· Failed succession cases
· Leasehold management advice
· Service charge disputes
- Predominantly act for a number of registered providers, ranging from many of the top ten largest providers in the country through to smaller, specialist providers as well as a broader client base including local authorities, care providers, the NHS, universities, charities, and private landlords.
To be successful in your application for this Housing Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of three years' PQE with experience of acting for social landlords and ideally experience of acting for housing associations
- A strong academic background
- A good teamwork ethic
- An interest in business development
The successful Housing Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Strong partner support with housing at the heart of the firm's offering
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment
- Genuine progression opportunities
To be considered for this Housing Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018