- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation - National Firm - Birmingham
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 5 PQE+ - Birmingham
Top 50 law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join its Commercial Dispute Resolution team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Be exposed to exceptional quality work acting for major corporate companies on business critical disputes.
- Gain experience working as part of a team on large scale disputes and also work on your own caseload of smaller matters.
- Manage disputes through litigation, arbitration, mediation and regulatory ombudsman services.
- Liaising with clients, experts, witnesses, counsel and other parties
Attendance at client, expert, counsel and witness meetings
- Work on a broad range of general commercial disputes including warranty and misrepresentation claims, supply chain, shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Play an active role in business development.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of five years' PQE from a high performing dispute resolution team working on complex issues.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Ability to work to deadlines / targets, to prioritise and manage a caseload and deliver effective solutions
- Manage a largely contentious caseload, working for a broad spread of clients which includes large corporates, public bodies, education institutions, insurers, SMEs and individuals.
- The ability to analyse complex factual situations and distil the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning.
- Exposure to clients and counsel/experts.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong support from a team of recognised experts.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018