- Job Search
- Employment Professional Support Lawyer
Employment Professional Support Lawyer - National Firm - Birmingham
Exciting opportunity for an experienced employment lawyer to join this award winning national practice based at its Birmingham office.
This is a practice renowned for maintaining a fantastic firm culture and working environment whilst offering quality work in its tier 2 ranked employment team.
Boasts an impressive profile of clientele from the private sector as well as the healthcare, education and insurance sectors.
- Assist lawyers by providing an information resource on matters of academic and practical law including legislative and case law updates.
- Research new legislation and regulatory issues with strong analytical skills using a problem-solving approach.
- Promote learning and development through creating on-line materials.
- Work alongside the Business Development team.
- Experience in presenting training and preparing presentations.
-The technical ability to understand new law and regulatory problems and interpret that into appropriate guidance.
- Be able to provide clear, concise and commercially relevant information.
- Around 4yrs - 7yrs PQE with either some Employment PSL experience or transferable skills from an employment fee earning background
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary and generous bonus scheme.
- Flexible agile working in support of a good work/life balance.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package.
- Brilliant working culture.
- Tangible prospects for progression.
If you're interested in this Employment Professional Support Lawyer vacancy in Birmingham please email/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018