- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
14th September 2021
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 4 PQE+ - Birmingham
Top tier International law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Associate to join its Commercial Dispute Resolution team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As a Commercial Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Be working on a broad spectrum of commercial litigation/disputes, including fraud and procurement challenges, offering plenty of interest and stimulation and involves disputes of all sizes.
- Be exposed to exceptional quality work acting for public bodies and typically medium to large corporates including a range of listed companies.
- Gain experience working as part of a team on large scale disputes and also work on your own caseload of smaller matters.
- Liaising with clients, experts, witnesses, counsel and other parties
- Attendance at client, expert, counsel and witness meetings
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE from a high performing dispute resolution team working on complex issues from a large commercial practice.
- A strong academic background.
- Have good interpersonal skills for a client-facing role.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Ability to work to deadlines / targets, to prioritise and manage a caseload and deliver effective solutions
- The ability to analyse complex factual situations and distil the key issues clearly and concisely and persuade others through logical reasoning.
- Exposure to clients and counsel/experts.
The successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Excellent salary
- The opportunity to join a high performing dynamic, global team.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong support from a team of recognised experts.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Litigation Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018