- Job Search
- Paralegal/Senior Paralega - Real Estate Finance
Property Finance Solicitor/Legal Executive - Birmingham
Highly regarded top tier ranked law firm (in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners legal directories) seeking a Property Finance Solicitor or highly experienced paralegal or legal executive (qualified or part-qualified) to join their Birmingham team. This Property Finance Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options accommodated.
As a Property Finance Solicitor in this team, you will:
- Have the opportunity to join a team that provides advice and support on the full range of property finance matters including large scale capital market issues.
- Act for funders on approval and consents to various legal documents entered into by borrowers.
- Assist with housing and regeneration work.
- Project manage and organise the team where instructed on large scale refinancing transactions.
- Conduct research and business development.
- Provide training sessions firm wide.
- Ensure files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedure.
To be successful in your application for this Property Finance Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- Either have completed a Property Finance seat in your training contract or have experience as a Property Finance paralegal or solicitor.
- Good communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong technical skills.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
The successful Property Finance Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Excellent quality work.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and excellent training.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
To be considered for this Property Finance Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018