- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A well respected Top 50 Legal 500 law firm are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to expand their Private Wealth team in Birmingham. Working collaboratively with the existing team, you will be an integral part of the firms growth plans and have the opportunity to build your own profile.
- Handle private client work including complex wills, trusts, estate administration and inheritance tax.
- Generate new clients and new work from existing client case, including cross selling or private client work by other departments and to reciprocate where possible.
- Provide legal advice concerning mental capacity issues, dealing with the Court of Protection and charity law matters.
- Advising a variety of clients with regards to their personal wealth and business interests, including high net worth and ultra high net worth matters
- 2 years PQE +
- Experience dealing with high net worth individuals, estate planning and complex tax issues - key focus
- Strong academic background with knowledge and experience in Wills, Inheritance tax, Estate planning, Succession planning matters, having worked previously at a City or Regional firm
- Very competitive salary
- Working for an extremely well established legal firm
- Healthcare plan - Financial assistance towards a range of healthcare including optical, dental and counselling
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible holiday purchase / sale scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Donna at 0121 230 1022
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like