- Job Search
- Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director
£72,000 - 100,000
Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director
Employment Senior Associate Solicitor. Do you want to work for a highly ranked legal 500 national law firm with a culture built on transparency, integrity and entrepreneurism.
BCL are delighted to be working alongside the Birmingham office of this national firm that truly cares about its clients and its employees. With a clear and established sector focus, this firm has an excellent reputation for delivering technically strong and commercial advise to clients from a whole range of sectors including; charities, education, energy, food, manufacturing, retail and transport.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor or associate solicitor who is seeking a new and exciting role within a highly regarded and busy employment team. Working alongside the partner in Birmingham and cross-office on other matters and projects, this is a role with a clear path for progression.
This role will encompass a varied and interesting caseload of contentious and non-contentious mattes to include;
* drafting and advising on employment contracts and company handbooks, policies and procedures
* assisting with disciplinary and grievance issues
* settlement agreements, negotiations, liaising with ACAS
* managing a caseload of claims (unfair dismissal claims and SOSR dismissals)
* business protection audits, employment tribunal claims, TUPE, outsourcing and corporate support
* corporate support on restructuring exercises
* delivering seminars and hosting HR workshops
The ideal candidate will currently be working at a well regarded national or regional firm and be able to demonstrate strong experience working on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
They should be able to demonstrate:
* excellent technical and commercial skills
* be a team player
* hard working and show a keen interest in developing client relationships.
In return the successful candidate will receive a very competitive remuneration package and access to quality work and a clear path for progression. If you wish to apply for the role of Employment Associate Solicitor, please do not hesitate to contact Donna Jones. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like