- Job Search
- Litigation and Regulatory - Safety, Health and Environment
Litigation and Regulatory Solicitor/Associate - NQ-3+ PQE - Birmingham
This is an exciting opportunity to pursue a role as a Litigation and Regulatory Solicitor within the safety, health and environment sector. The firm are a top tier dynamic firm with a global reach who offer a rewarding, interesting and complex caseload to those that thrive on driving change and delivering exceptional results to their client base.
As a Litigation and Regulatory Solicitor in this team, you will:
· Support the team in providing an excellence service for a diverse client base from government departments and local authorities to large global businesses.
· Support the team's overall business strategy.
· Advise on the laws and policies governing environmental protection, energy, natural resources, health and safety at work, and product safety.
· Enhance the quality of the team's legal advice.
· Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of documents, conduct legal research and take clients instructions.
The successful Knowledge Management Lawyer will have:
· NQ-3+ years PQE as a litigation solicitor with a mixture of litigation and regulatory experience gained at a leading regional or City firm.
· Experience within the safety, health and environment regulatory sector would be an advantage.
· Excellent academic profile.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels across multiple jurisdictions.
· A challenging and interesting caseload.
· Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
· Opportunity to join a global, progressive law firm.
· Ongoing professional development and genuine career progression.
If you are interested in this Litigation and Regulatory role in Birmingham, please apply and forward a copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones for a confidential discussion. email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018