- Job Search
- Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director
18th November 2021
Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director (8+ PQE) - International firm - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director to join a very highly regarded international firm with a supportive team environment. As an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director in this team you will enjoy high quality work, excellent career progression prospects, a highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package. This opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis or otherwise four days a week. The position also offers good levels of flexibility in terms of how you work.
This is an opportunity to join a leading employment team at a senior level where you will have excellent future progression prospects towards partnership.
The successful Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director will:
· Provide day to day support to HR teams
· Undertake project work on restructurings, redundancies and TUPE
· Undertake employment tribunal litigation
· Act on executive severance pay/settlement agreements
· Provide corporate transactional support
· Draft and advise on policies and procedures
· Be involved in the supervising of junior team
· Be involved in marketing and business development
· Act primarily for employers in the private sector (with only a small amount of public sector work).
· Act on a small amount of work for employees, this would generally relate to senior executives on entry to or exit from a role.
The ideal Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director will have:
* 8 years' PQE + in employment law.
* Excellent inter-personal skills and proven experience in managing and developing client relationships.
* Business immigration experience would be an added bonus as would experience in data protection and financial services (not essential).
The successful senior employment lawyer will be rewarded with:
* Excellent salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Due to the structure of this team, you will enjoy quick career progression and have a genuine opportunity to move up the ranks quickly.
To be considered for this Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like